Friday, May 11, 2012

Adalaj Step Well

Adalaj step well is approximately 6 kilometers from Infocity Gandhinagar. I had strong aversion for this place. Though I had never been there,  mere description of the place led to such feelings. This Sunday, 06 May 2012, one of my cousin had come to visit us. He didn't want to go to any mall and wanted to see other things. Megha suggested this place as it was close by. 


We went there in the evening around 6:00 PM. We could easily find the place. It was surrounded by a vegetable market. There was no place to park the vehicle. I wasn't expecting much crowd, however, there were a lot of people. Still it was very hot outside the building, but we could feel a water-body nearby after getting into the building. Though the structure didn't look good from outside, it was still beautiful from inside.








I could take one video of the place. This will, hopefully, give you an idea of what it is about.



My recommendation: I am not an appreciator of the work done on stones, but I can say, the structure as a whole is beautiful and it is worth going ones iff you are nearby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment